I‘m well aware that this will sound like clickbait. But it’s not. Promise.
We’re looking to pay someone to sample and review pints of Guinness for the Irish Road Trip.
The best part?
The pubs that the successful applicant will be visiting are ones known for pouring some of the finest drops in Dublin.
A recap on what the job involves
The successful applicant will be provided with a ‘hit list’, of sorts (see below).
The list contains a handful of Dublin pubs that are known the island over for the quality of their pint.
The successful applicant will then be required to:
- Visit each pub
- Order a pint
- Consume said pint
- Snap a photo
- And write a 250-word review
It’s that simple.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be 18+ to apply
- Deadline for applications: September 28th, 2019
- Note: This is not a full-time role.
- The successful applicant will review each of the above pubs over a 4 week period this winter (Nov 8th – Dec 6th)
- An allocation of 2 hours (paid at €22 per hour) will be given to each pub
- An allocation of 2 pints will be given for each pub
- We don’t condone binge drinking – the successful applicant must review the pubs responsibly, in stages
Keith O’Hara has lived in Ireland for 34 years and has spent most of the last 10 years creating what is now The Irish Road Trip guide. Over the years, the website has published thousands of meticulously researched Ireland travel guides, welcoming 30 million+ visitors along the way. In 2022, the Irish Road Trip team published the world’s largest collection of Irish Road Trip itineraries. Keith lives in Dublin with his dog Toby and finds writing in the 3rd person minus craic altogether.