I‘m well aware that this will sound like clickbait. But it’s not. Promise.
We’re looking to pay someone to sample and review pints of Guinness for the Irish Road Trip.
The best part?
The pubs that the successful applicant will be visiting are ones known for pouring some of the finest drops in Dublin.
A recap on what the job involves
The successful applicant will be provided with a ‘hit list’, of sorts (see below).
The list contains a handful of Dublin pubs that are known the island over for the quality of their pint.
The successful applicant will then be required to:
- Visit each pub
- Order a pint
- Consume said pint
- Snap a photo
- And write a 250-word review
It’s that simple.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be 18+ to apply
- Deadline for applications: September 28th, 2019
- Note: This is not a full-time role.
- The successful applicant will review each of the above pubs over a 4 week period this winter (Nov 8th – Dec 6th)
- An allocation of 2 hours (paid at €22 per hour) will be given to each pub
- An allocation of 2 pints will be given for each pub
- We don’t condone binge drinking – the successful applicant must review the pubs responsibly, in stages
Thanks for visiting the Irish road trip! This site exists to inspire and guide you on an Irish adventure that’ll give birth to a lifetime of memories!