I came across Killarney Glamping at the Grove a few months back when we were researching places for our guide to the best places to go glamping in Ireland.
This place has been bouncing about in my mind since then.
You’ll find Killarney Glamping, a luxurious couples-only glampsite, a stone’s throw from many of Killarney’s top attractions.
Those that spend that night here can expect a swanky (and cosy) room for the night with mountain views and plenty more. Here’s everything you need to know.
Welcome to Killarney Glamping at the Grove
Can’t be bothered reading? Hit the play button above and you’ll get a taste of what you’re in for if you go glamping in Killarney for a night or 2.
What to expect from glamping in Killarney
If sitting outside beneath a toasty heater, sipping a beer, and cooking up a storm on a sheltered BBQ, or toasting marshmallows over a fire pit sounds right up your street, then you’ll love this place.
Killarney glamping is a romantic, couples-only retreat that’s less than a mile from Killarney Town Centre.
So, you can spend the day exploring the area (here’s a guide packed with things to do in Killarney) and kick back in the evening in your funky accommodation.
The glamping units here look incredible both inside and out, and they come decked out with an impressive number of extras.
Here’s what you’ll get in each of the units:
- Deluxe Double Bed with a luxurious duvet, linens and a toasty electric blanket.
- A private en-suite room with a toilet and sink
- A gas stove (see above) that’ll make the place nice and cosy
- A sheltered Patio with seats and outside heater (cracking idea!)
- A private outdoor kitchen that’s sheltered to allow for (nearly) all-weather BBQ and cooking
- A dining area
How much a night will set you back
I popped in a couple of nights in August 2020 to suss out the costs:
- Total: €294
- Cost per night: €147
- Cost per person per night: €73.50
- If you fancy giving glamping in Killarney a bash, you can book a night here
Note: the link above is an affiliate link – you’ll pay nothing extra, but we’ll get a tiny commission if you book through it.
More unique places to sleep in Killarney
If you’re visiting Killarney and you fancy staying somewhere a bit different, you should find the below guides handy: