Hopefully, you’ve been enjoying our series that’s shining the spotlight on some of the best places to stay in Ireland.
Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve looked at:
- The 20 best places to stay if you fancy an out of this worldview (check it out here)
- A luxurious treehouse in the heart of Kilkenny that I’d move into in a heartbeat (see it here)
- A hillpod in the hills of Donegal fit for a hobbit king (see it here)
- Some insanely picturesque glamping in Portsalon (check it out here)
- You’ll Want To Hibernate In This Snug Cottage in Donegal (It Even Has A Private Beach) (have a look here)
Today, we’re heading to the Kerry to check out a stunning contemporary home by the sea.
And yes, it has a big ass hot tub…
With a serious view altogether.
The perfect shpot for a coffee… or a can
Honestly, look at the view that you’ll be treated to as you kick back in the morning with a coffee or in the evening with a bottle of beer.
This is a little slice of perfection.
The view from the outside seating area is also spectacular.
About this peach of an Airbnb
Welcome to the Green House.
Finely situated a handy 3-minute stroll from Brandon Pier (where you can grab a drink or a bite to eat in Murphy’s Bar overlooking Brandon Bay), this 2-bed Airbnb is the first thing I’d look to buy if I ever won the Euro Millions!
The two biggest selling points (for me):
- The spacious garden with BBQ area, pizza oven, picnic table
- The outdoor eco wood burning hot tub
A savage little spot to plonk yourself for a summer or winter getaway.
What the host says
‘The Green House, a gorgeous, contemporary home by the sea. Complete bliss all year round with toasty underfloor heating, a wood burning hot tub w sea views & pizza oven.
The bright open plan, split level living area is ideal for relaxed holiday entertaining. Unique interiors w designer furniture and an established garden surrounded by incredible walks.
3 pubs w food and a beach at the end of the drive! Panoramic sea & mountain views and just a short drive to the lively Dingle town. RURAL BLISS!’
Just take my damn money.
Have you stayed in a cracking BnB or Airbnb that you’d like to recommend? Pop a comment in the comments section below!